NEW TENDENCY is a brand for furniture and accessories that is defined by its collaborations, its tight connections to arts and contemporary culture, and a conceptual approach.
To help scale our brand to the next level and get new ideas and initiatives on the road, NEW TENDENCY is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team; on site in Berlin or in a remote capacity:
A driven and dedicated individual from a background in either business or arts and culture.
A real powerhouse with reliability, a hands-on attitude, and an impeccable attention to detail.
A multiplier, a kick-starter and finisher with superb communications skills.
Industry experience is beneficial, but not mandatory.
This is a powerful role that will help shape our business and unlock the real potential of our brand and our network of collaborators.
You will be working in a small, agile team that requires you to be self-motivated and -organized. With a high degree of autonomy, this role can be family-friendly, and individuals returning from a period of care work are encouraged to apply.
You will be supporting the founders across a broad range of tasks:
- Capturing ideas into concept documents, lining up team, collaborators and suppliers
- Communication with key partners
- Research and preparation to inform strategic decision-making
- Translating concepts into tasks, getting processes started and managing progress
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – a people person
- Well-organized, knowing what to focus on and what to prioritize
- Flexibility and service mentality
- Above-average quality standards
- A structured, self-motivated and reliable work ethic
- An interest in aesthetics and style
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written, additional languages are a plus
- Several years of experience as a PA, EA, Office Manager or Project Manager, ideally in the realm of design, furniture, architecture, art, creative industries or manufacturing
- Professional Training: A completed traineeship as a
- Foreign language secretary
- Hospitality manager
- Office manager
If this sounds like you please fill out and send the form below. We are excited to hear from you! Your NEW TENDENCY Team
Thank you for your application!
Error submitting your application. Please try again later...